Quotable Quote of the Month

What does it take for Republicans to take off the flag pin and say, 'I am just too embarrassed to be on this team'?".- Bill Maher

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Final Results of the Recent President Obama/Same-Sex Marriage Poll



In the poll where I asked readers if President Obama's stance on same-sex marriage will affect him politically, nearly half of you thought it would have a negative impact. Here are the final results:

It will hurt him- 46%
It will help him/It won't matter- 26% each

Thanks to everyone who participated.

3 comments:

Trekkie4Ever said...

That's a huge difference.

Shaw Kenawe said...

Your poll got punked. Anyway, it's not in line with professional pollsters. Acceptance of gay marriage is becoming the majority position. Those opposed will be joining those who opposed interracial marriage.

Malcolm said...

Leticia: You have to keep in mind that my poll also included the option "it won't matter". Had that option not been available, the poll likely would've been a lot closer.

Shaw: The poll didn't necessarily get punked. As I said to Leticia, there was also the "it won't matter" option. I was one of the people who selected that and as you probably know, I'm in favor of gay marriage. It's possible that had I not included the "it won't matter" option, the other people who selected it might have chosen "it will help him" like I would have. Therefore, the poll results would have been more in line with professional ones.