Quotable Quote of the Month

What does it take for Republicans to take off the flag pin and say, 'I am just too embarrassed to be on this team'?".- Bill Maher

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Funnies, the Late Edition: Bob Beckel Drops the F-Bomb on Fox "News"


Although this incident happened in April (I meant to post it then, but was too busy), I still wanted to share because it's funny and timeless. During the "Great American Panel" segment of a recent installment of Hannity, Fox "News" personality Bob Beckel (who appears on various programs on the network as the token liberal), apparently didn't realize he was on live TV when he told fellow panelist Jennifer Stefano what he thought of her opinion on whatever it was they were discussing during the break. Although I don't know what Stefano said that got Beckel heated, I'm willing to bet he was right in his assertion that she didn't know what the fuck she was talking about.

Post a Comment