Quotable Quote of the Month

What does it take for Republicans to take off the flag pin and say, 'I am just too embarrassed to be on this team'?".- Bill Maher

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fox Legal Analyst Hopes Gas Prices Stay Close to Five Dollars!


On the 5/12 edition of the Fox "News" program America's News Headquarters, one of their legal analysts openly wished that gas prices stay close to $5.00 a gallon in November. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't hear it myself, but here she is:



I suspected that some on the right secretly wished economic woes would hit the U.S. and as a result, turn voters against President Obama. However, I didn't expect any of them to admit it on camera. This legal analyst probably considers herself a patriot, yet she wishes for Americans to take a hit financially. Her comments are revealing for a couple of reasons. For one, this just shows you she doesn't give a damn about the regular people. Republicans regaining power is her top priority. Secondly, if this analyst is wishing gas prices stay around $5.00 a gallon in November, she's basically saying any sitting president has no control over gas prices. I wonder if the Foxbots will be able to connect the dots on that one.

I'd like to think most would consider this woman's comments fucked up regardless of their political viewpoint. However, if anyone wants to defend what she said, I'm listening.

Note: I don't know the name of this analyst so if anyone does, please feel free to share it with me.
Post a Comment