Quotable Quote of the Month

What does it take for Republicans to take off the flag pin and say, 'I am just too embarrassed to be on this team'?".- Bill Maher

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Righties Are Getting Desperate!


In the latest polls,  President Obama has been increasing his lead over Mitt Romney in the race for the White House. Although anything can happen between now and November 6th, members of the right-wing noise machine are clearly getting nervous.

In the video below, TYT host Cenk Uygur presents clips featuring Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, Laura Ingraham, and Rush Limbaugh in which they discuss strategy, vent their frustration, and unwittingly admit their plan to throw Romney under the proverbial Greyhound if he loses. Like I alluded to in the last paragraph, it's still early yet. However, I am enjoying watching the righties sweat over the prospect of a 2nd term for President Obama!


7 comments:

dmarks said...

When I visit here, I get a popup from something called "infolinks" that asks me if I am looking for diversity ink? It covers over part of the page so I can't see or do anything without difficulty. Is this from some malware on my computer, or have you seen this too?

Malcolm said...

I haven't had this happen on any of the computers I use. However, I do have Infolinks installed. "Diversity Ink" is the former name of my blog and still serves as the URL name (http://diversityink.blogspot.com). If you continue to have issues, please let me know. I may have to turn off Infolinks.

Dave Dubya said...

“If Obama wins, it’s the end of conservatism? No, if Obama wins, let me tell you what it’s the end of; the Republican Party” – Rush Limbaugh.

Promises, promises....Or just another lie?

Malcolm said...

Dave: Lol. I think it will be the end of the Republican party, at least as we know it. If they keep moving to the right, they are going right over a cliff.

dmarks said...

No more than the Dems. The claims of "there are no moderate Republicans, the Republicans are far-right" etc have absolutely no truth to them. I see similar people on the Right say this about the Dems. They are blowing smoke too.

The "far" anything is shut out of both parties. There's a hell of a great distance between the GOP and that cliff you mention, Malcolm.

Malcolm said...

dmarks: Although there may be some moderate Republicans, they seem to be in the minority. At any rate, they are less vocal than the far-right. As for that so-called great distance, you better hope it's true.

dmarks said...

Malcolm: The moderates are much more vocal than the far right. As in, you hear from them. You don't hear from the far right. The far right is shut out of the Republican party and the media.

Well, I suppose you can hear them on shortwave radio, but it has been years since I have listened.