Quotable Quote of the Month

What does it take for Republicans to take off the flag pin and say, 'I am just too embarrassed to be on this team'?".- Bill Maher

Friday, April 15, 2011

Tracy Morgan To Donald Trump: I've Got the Birth Certificate!


During his 4/13 appearance on The Jon Stewart Show, actor/comedian Tracy Morgan give his humorous take on Donald Trump's claims about President Barack Obama's citizenship. The 30 Rock Star could be on to something about Trump's connection to "little Terrence". After all "The Donald" does have a great relationship with "the blacks".




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of Trump, the guy is a phony as a four dollar bill. He is a political flavor of the moment who will fade away.

Malcolm said...

Trestin: I agree. Trump is a huckster and an opportunist of the first magnitude. If he actually runs, I will be surprised. The reason I don't think he will run for president is because to do so he'd have to release his financial records. By keeping them concealed, he can continue to brag about his financial worth without ever having to provide proof.